- 2 tbsp unsalted butter , softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 20 mg SimmCBD oil , or tincture (optional)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp finely chopped Brazil nuts
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
1. Position rack in centre of oven, then preheat to 325F.
2. Mix butter with sugar in a medium bowl until creamy. Stir in egg yolk, vanilla and CBD oil. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts, pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds.
3. Divide batter into 4 equal portions. Gently roll each into a ball and arrange, 3 in. apart, on parchment-lined baking sheet. (Cookies will spread as they bake.)
4. Bake until cookies are golden around edges, 15 to 18 min. Let cookies stand on sheet for 2 min, then transfer to a rack to cool completely or serve warm.
Nutrition (per cookie)
- 6 g,
- 31 g,
- 20 g,
- 3 g,
- 127 mg.
This recipe yields four cookies, each with about 5 mg of CBD.
The cookies are meant to be consumed almost immediately. (If you plan on storing cookies, place them in resealable bags and clearly label your treats. Keep them out of reach of children and pets.)