by Tiffany Sequeira
- 150 g butter or coconut oil melted salted, plus a pinch of salt if using coconut oil
- 6 eggs – medium
- 120 g cream cheese cut into cubes
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50 g frozen blueberries
Report this ad
Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together using a stick blender with the blade attachment until smooth.
- Pour into a lined square 8 inch/ 20cm dish.
- Gently drop the frozen blueberries evenly throughout the cheesecake mixture. They will sink to the bottom as it cooks.
- Bake at 160C/320F for 20-30 minutes until cooked in the center.
- Allow to cool then cut into 9 squares. Serve each square upside down.
- Remember to add sweetener to YOUR taste and the level of sweetness YOU like. The longer we eliminate sugar, the less sweet taste we require which is why sweetness is so personal and I give a measurement as a guide only.
- To guarantee this doesn’t taste ‘eggy’ add plenty of vanilla.
Nutrition FactsKeto Blueberry Cheesecake SquaresAmount Per ServingCalories 220Calories from Fat 194% Daily Value*Fat 21.5g33%Carbohydrates 2.5g1%Fiber 0.4g2%Sugar 2g2%Protein 4.8g10%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.