by Tiffany Sequeira
Prep Time45 minutesCook Time1 hourTotal Time1 hour 45 minutesYield10 servingsServing Size1 serving
- 1 recipe All Butter Pie Crust
- 3-4 cups fresh or thawed frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 dropper of SimmCBD Blueberry eLiquid
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place one pie crust in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate and crimp as desired.
- Carefully stir together peaches, blueberries, raspberries, sugar, lemon juice, SimmCBD and cornstarch. Let sit for a couple minutes, then drain and pour into prepared pie plate.
- Top the pie by making a lattice (see note) or a double crust pie. If using a double crust pie, be sure to cut holes in the top to vent during baking. OR
- Top the pie with a crumble topping.
- Place a pie shield around the edge of the pie and place the pie on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425° then lower the temperature to 350°F and bake for about 40-50 minutes, or until crust is baked through and golden.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 159IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg